365bet亚洲官网Global supply chain disruptions have forced businesses to review their supply chains and existing contingency plans to meet the demands of Covid-19 while planning for recovery. In this webinar, we will discuss practical crisis management strategies and real-life examples of organisations that have taken steps to mitigate supply chain risk and deal with the crisis.
Topics we will cover:
- Building your journey to Business Continuity Planning
- Business Continuity vs Crisis Management - what steps should businesses take while planning for recovery
- Best practices and strategies to build resilience into your supply chains now and for the future
- Case studies: learn how the Association of Labour Providers is supporting sectors impacted by Covid-19 and how Bouygues Energies & Services (UK) have applied a business continuity program to sustain operations across their supply chain.
- Karla Gahan | Barnett Waddingham
- Amelle Mestari | Bouygues Energies & Services (UK)
- David Camp | ALP | AllianceHR
- Mike Ford | Avetta